What really is hospitality? In today’s fast paced, self-focused world, that word might carry an imminent element of fear or of stress. Opening your home and your hearts to others on a regular basis is really an extension of the invitation we’ve received from Christ into God’s family. Learn more about the life changing concept of hospitality and how to implement it in your own family below.
In this episode we discuss:
- Why should we as Christians have an open and willing approach when it comes to hospitality.
- What hospitality really looks like – does it require a 3 course fancy meal?
- The natural tendencies we have to fight against when it comes to opening our home.
- Why you should have an open door policy for inviting people over who don’t just look, act, or talk like you!
Important info mentioned:
- If you have any questions you’d like us to discuss on future episodes. Feel free to send them in to CONTACT@hopewehold.com.
Acts 20:35 “In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’”
Follow us on Instagram: