Jinger and Jeremy invite you to join them in the very first episode of The Hope We Hold podcast! After searching and praying for a good way to share encouragement, joy, the Hope of Christ, and engage in a meaningful and deep way, we decided to pursue the idea of a podcast. Now, months of prayer and prep later, we can officially invite you to join in this journey with us. Let’s jump into the intro episode!
In this episode we discuss:
- Why we started The Hope We Hold Podcast, in depth!
- What is hope and how we can keep it in a life that is so uncertain and filled with disappointments, tragedy, and death.
- Is hope just wishful thinking? If not, can we redefine that HOPE means?
- 2 Cor 4:16-18 – 16 So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. 17 For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, 18 as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.
Important info mentioned:
- If you have any questions you’d like us to discuss on future episodes. Feel free to send them in to CONTACT@hopewehold.com.
Follow us on Instagram: